Wednesday 18 December 2013

Undefined Stamp Carving - A simple Heart



Here is another simple card I made up with one of my first attempts at stamp carving with the Undefined Stamp carving Kit.  As I didn't want to bite off more than I could chew, I kept it very simple.  I strongly suggest that for your first stamp or two you stick with very simple designs or geometric shapes.

Once I had carved my heart, I stamped it with Black Stazon ink onto Whisper White card stock, and then sponged 2 different blues (Pool Party, and Bermuda Bay) over the top. I'm actually quite happy with how it turned out, even if it is very simple.

I am actually running a class with the Undefined kit later today, Wednesday 18th December. If you find yourself with a few spare hours, I have one spot left. The class includes the full Undefined Kit for you to use, and the class price is $40 (which means that the class itself is only $5 as the kit by itself is $35!)  If you would like to join us you can email me, or contact me on my mobile which is 0412 375 552.


No comments: