Wednesday 8 January 2014

More SAB goodness


More playing with my Sale-A-Bration freebies. :-)  I am loving playing with these lovely soft colours. And I used the new Banner punch to cut the little flags.  The "True Love" sentiment is from our Valentines selection. You can visit the online store by clicking the "Shop Now" button on this page, and then you click "Valentines products" to see the selection. It's also worth clicking on "New Arrivals" to always keep in touch with what is new. There are some great single stamp selections in there too.

And GUESS WHAT! My Big Brown Box (BBB) of new products from our not-yet-released Occasions catalogue arrived at my door this morning! Yippee! So now I have LOTS of new stuff to play with!

Did I mention that I love new stuff?  Cant wait to show it all to you!

No comments: