Wednesday 29 January 2014

New Stamp Club opportunities for 2014



As many of you know I have a good balance of clubs, classes and workshops (parties) in my Stampin'Up business. I've now been doing this awesome job for the past 7 and a half years, and everyday I am blessed by the awesome people that I come into contact with. There is something very special about creative people... we share a connection, and its difficult to explain to anyone who is "on the outside".. if you know what I mean?

Part of the life-blood of my business is Stamp Clubs. I run several clubs at any time, and due to some changes for both myself and my awesome customers, I find that I have some openings in the various club groups. Plus a couple of new clubs that I am offering.  Here is the list of what's available right now: (all clubs are bi-monthly, unless anyone is interested in a monthly club)

Saturday Stamp Club - various projects for us to make.  I have one spot left in this one.

Evening Scrapbooking Club - for those girls that want to do create a beautiful Scrapbook page each time.. 2 or 3 spots available

Evening Stamp Club - new club forming, various projects.

If you have a group of 5 or more people that you would like to form your own club, then this is also possible.  I am happy to have clubs at my home (so you don't need to even clean the house!) or if you prefer I can come to you. Each club member gets a turn at being the hostess over the course of the year.  When joining, you are committing to being part of the club for 1 full year.. so that's 6 club events over the course of a year. There is no charge to attend.. you just need to purchase a minimum of $50 at each club event.

For more information, or to express interest, please contact me by clicking HERE. All these clubs will start within the next 6 weeks, so end of February, or early March.

Oh.. and I am loving the SAB free paper pack... its called "Sweet Sorbet" and is free with any order over $90.  I have used it to create the Scrapbook page above.. such lovely soft colours :-)

Enjoy the project.. I'm off to create this week's video tutorial :-)






2 comments:

KathyC said...

This page is just beautiful!!

KathyC said...

Beautiful page! I love it!