Thursday 16 January 2014

SAB 2014 Banner Kit pieces... on a card



I have a confession to make. My name is Linda and I cant help myself... when I get a new kit that I am supposed to make up into something, I lay them all out on the table, and suddenly my brain starts combining the elements into lots of things I could do.. other than the purpose for which its designed. So I got out my brand new SAB banner kit (this will be a free SAB item, beginning January 28th), fully intending to make up the banner as it is shown.

But then.. off I go, on a tangent. and here you see the very first thing I did with it! I used the fabric heart and doilies from the kit, stamped the "I like you" from the "You're Lovely" set, and cut a banner from the new SAB DSP "Sweet Sorbet". The background is embossed with the new Embossing folder from the SAB brochure as well. So this card is almost all made with SAB stuff.. although I did add some Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon for a bit of romance, and some Champagne glimmer paper as well. Just for some added glamour :-)

I really like how it turned out. What do you think??

No comments: