Thursday 27 March 2014

This month's Stamp Club Project... the very popular "Card-in-a-Box"


If you are looking for cute.. the Card-in-a-Box has lots of it! This is my stamp club project that I am making with the Stamp club girls this month.  What do you think? Cute huh??  You've probably seen these little boxes all over the place.. Im a bit slow getting on the bandwagon, but better late than never right??

The flowers are made with the Flower shop and Petite Petals stamps and matching punches. The DSP is my favourite "Modern Medley". The base colour is Primrose Petals.

I have two clubs this coming weekend, and I cant wait to make it with you guys!

And updating for those following along.. i have 12 envelopes left :-)  Watch this space for my big hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you showed us this card I thought I could never make that!.... I have and I love it. Thanks Linda :)

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

So glad you liked it! Wonder what we will create next time? xx