Thursday 10 April 2014

In case you haven't heard the news.......


I think everyone has heard by now (and particularly if you visit my Facebook business page) that last month I made the numbers for the Caribbean cruise with Stampin'Up. Can you believe that we leave in less than 3 weeks!  The kids are so excited, and cant wait to go.  Not sure which bit they are most excited about... visiting Disneyworld in Florida prior to the trip itself, or being on the ship. For me the best part is easy... getting to see my American fiancee who lives over there and will be meeting us when we arrive in Orlando.  

I am sooo grateful to Stampin'Up for arranging these wonderful holidays for us! I love working for them, and I love doing a job that brings both myself and other people so much happiness.  I am thankful for my awesome customers who placed orders, held workshops and cheered me over the finish line. For my fellow demonstrators who applauded my every step. And for my awesome team who share my excitement, and who make this job so much more fun. And some of them achieved goals this past year which not only helped them in their own businesses, but also helped me earn points towards this amazing trip.  Thank you so much to every one of you!  Running a business is never a single effort... and never could be. It takes lots of people working together to make something like this happen.  So I am very very grateful. 

I created a travel card today.. obviously inspired by my upcoming trip. I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to sharing more with you in the coming weeks. If you would like to see what I and the other demonstrators get up to whilst we am away, you can check back here, but most of the photos and info will be on my Facebook business page.  If you "like" the page, you will get to see the photos and updates as I post them, rather than waiting for me to update my blog. I am not sure how much access I will have to my blog whilst I am away. 

Here's the link to the Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/lindastampsnstuff

For my travel card I have used the "On Film" framelits, the Fresh Prints paper pack, the Silver Foil vellum, and "Around the World" stamp set.. which I thought was kind of appropriate. I also stamped the words "Away we Go"onto one of our Wooden elements embellishments.  I hope you enjoy the card.. it was fun to make!


3 comments:

Alioeding said...

Gorgeous card Linda. What is the camera cut from? Silver paper?

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

It's our silver Foil paper Alicia :-) Its great for cutting these kinds of shapes! Thanks!

sharon said...

Congrats Linda...have been wishing this for you xxxxxsharon