Thursday 29 May 2014

Last day to order this very special Convention Bundle….




 

As many of you know, I spent most of last week at our Annual Stampin'Up Convention. It was an AMAZING Convention! This year it was held in Melbourne which is a fabulous venue… and if you have "liked" my Facebook Business page you would have seen some of the photos and updates from the 5 days I was there. Sooo much fun! I hope that even more of my team AND my customers can make it next time!

So towards the end of the event they shared a special bundle with us.. only available to Convention goers, and their customers (so only those that attended can actually place orders for it).  I checked with head office this morning as they have extended the offer… but it closes TODAY.. the 29th May. I know the flyer says the 28th, but if you are quick you can still get it. Please contact me by clicking HERE to order if you would like one. Its a great bundle and is a 15% saving on the normal price!

Click HERE to view a bigger pic of the bundle, which includes:

  • 10 Chevron Gift Bags
  • a pack of Gold Fancy foil designer vellum
  • a pack of Watercolor wonder Washi tape
  • the Sassy Salutations Stamp set
The bundle is available in clear OR wood, depending on what you prefer.  And remember its only available TODAY.  Of course this is for Australian customers only… sorry to my overseas blog readers :-(

Have a great day.. Im working on my customer newsletter today so stay tuned for that. If you don't receive the newsletter there is a sign-up box at the top right of this blog… just enter your email address and I'll get one to you :-)


And here's another sample made with the Chevron Bags.. I just love them!

No comments: