Sunday 8 June 2014

Congratulations to my newest team Manager!



Yesterday I got to do something that I really love doing…. I had a demonstrator in my team promote to the title of "Manager" this week. And yesterday I got to congratulate her!

Manager is a really awesome title… there are quite a lot of perks that come with it.  Things like Free Convention attendance to our Annual StampinUp convention, extra commission, free product allowances… etc  So its quite a big deal!

So of course I made her a card - you can see it above - and took over a bottle of sparkly bubbles. She has had a very excited week revelling in her new title, and I was really excited to share that with her.  One of my favourite things about my job is watching others succeed and grow. In fact, I might even get more excited about watching others than I do about my own success. I am so proud of her!

Congratulations Ellen, you've worked hard, and now you'll get to enjoy some of the rewards :-)


No comments: