Friday 6 June 2014

Creating with retiring goodies before the are gone! A little Christmas inspiration...



I know I'm just a little early.. but there is a method in my madness!  As you know we are in retirement month, and this means there are lots of products that are in their final month of availability. (Like the Designer Frames embossing folders that are featured on the above card). But we also have a Carryover of Christmas products that are currently still available. The next Holiday catalogue will be out in September, but some of you might not realise we do still have Christmas items available from last year's offering in our Carryover flyer. You can see it by clicking HERE.

This card uses the "Evergreen" Stamp set, and the words are from the "Joyful Christmas" stamp set. I stamped the top of the tree in Always Artichoke ink, and then stamped it again for the lighter tree, so that it looks like it is behind the first one. The star is embossed in Gold embossing powder.  The ribbon is the beautiful Cherry Cobbler ribbon. All these items are available on the ONLINE STORE.

And even though you won't be making this particular card… I have my Stamp-a-Stack classes next week, and we will be making 3 Birthday cards and 3 Christmas cards. For more details click over onto the right hand side of this blog :-) and EMAIL me to book in.

I'm off to create with some new goodies now…..





No comments: