Saturday 28 June 2014

Video Tutorial - How to make a Christmas Frame (well not just for Christmas!)



Today I made a video tutorial to show how to make the Christmas Frame I used at my Christmas card class last month. Of course you wouldn't have to use a frame like this only on Christmas cards.. you could use any style of stamp. But I liked using the Gold Foil to create a Christmas frame, and the combination of Crumb Cake, Gold, Green and either Red or Cream yelled "CHRISTMAS!" to me.  And I like the vintage effect you get adding gold to these colours.



The Designer Frames embossing folders (set of 2) are on the retiring list so if you want them you'll need to be quick! Visit the store to see all the discontinuing products...



I hope you enjoy the tutorial, and don't forget to come back and visit my blog here again soon :-)  And I've shown the full card below….












No comments: