Friday 18 July 2014

Flower Frenzy and the Striped Scallop Framelits - CUTE!

I am having so much fun playing with my new products from the newly released Catalogue, and wanted to show you some of what I've been creating. I chose the Flower Frenzy Bigz die… almost as an afterthought… but as we don't have our "Little Leaves" die anymore (it was discontinued last month) I thought those leaves would come in handy. Especially as they are right as the end of the die, so you only have to use just the leaves if thats all you actually want. But how beautiful are the flowers? I played with them in lots of different ways, but here I have simply layered them to create one larger flower, and I LOVE how easy they are to use.

For my background i pulled out my new Striped Scallop framelits die… I love this one too! I used it with some new Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper to create a shimmery background. :-)

If you'd like to make cards or layouts like these, email me by clicking HERE. My current class schedule is over in the right hand sidebar of this blog. Classes are held on the Central Coast.  Or you can purchase any products I use in my Online Store… click HERE for that one.

This card makes me happy! And i hope it makes you happy too!


No comments: