Friday 25 July 2014

Video Tutorial: Simple Heart Box and matching cards





Today I am sharing with you the tutorial of this box from this month's stamp clubs. All my stamp club girls enjoyed them and I loved making them too.  My stamp clubs are all bi-monthly, and each time we make a different type of project… something special every time.  Of course I am now planning the NEXT stamp club project for September. :-)



In fact I am starting up a new stamp club in either August or October if anyone is interested in one.. please let me know. There is a minimum $50 product spend for each member at each club get together and thats your only commitment. And then you all take turns at being the hostess each time… so one of you always get the benefits of that with some free product.  You can contact me HERE to express your interest if Stamp Club sounds like you.



In the meantime, enjoy the tutorial!



No comments: