Monday 18 August 2014

Owl Punch Thinlit!





This week I am running my Owl Punch class… we will be making several different projects using this versatile punch.. and not just to make Owls either! I think some of you have made reindeers from the Owl Punch with me before. And there are so many more ideas!

Today's card is to give you a taste of the cool things you can do with the Owl punch…. we'll be making a thinlit card like this one… its very simple but how cool is it??

If you'd like to come along to the class, the cost is $25 and you will make 3 different projects. However if you have already purchased the owl punch from me, then your class is only $15.  For those that are coming.. if you already own the Owl punch please bring your punch with you to the class.  At the moment I do have spots left.. so if you would like to come let me know by clicking HERE.

 Here are the details:

Tuesday 19th August @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 20th August @ 11am

All materials and refreshments are provided.

Here is a picture of the greeting on the inside of the card…

No comments: