Thursday 21 August 2014

Project life class next week!



I'm running another Project Life class next week.. one on Tuesday evening (26th August) at 7.30pm and on Wednesday at 11am (27th August).  If you are curious about Project Life.. or if you already love it… come and complete several pages with me!

This class is for you if…

  • You have stacks of photos sitting in boxes that you don't know if you will ever have time to scrapbook
  • you are frustrated with traditional scrapbooking - if its too time consuming, too complicated and too expensive!
  • you love crafting with other like-minded ladies
  • you just want some "you time" and to spend it creatively
  • you've never seen Project Life up close and want to know what the buzz is all about
  • you've already played with Project Life before and you're already addicted! (So you just want to come and play some more)
At this class I will be showing some new products (that I didn't show at the previous class) and I'm looking forward to completing some more of my own pages too :-)

Cost of the class is $25. You'll get your page protectors, use of Card kits and all other products that you wish to use on your pages too. You'll go home with several completed pages.  And of course supper/lunch too!

If you'd like to come along.. just click HERE to book your spot!

PS This page above is of my 11 year old on her way to a dress-up party almost 2 weeks ago! I love that I can so quickly and easily document these moments in our lives…. 


No comments: