Saturday 25 October 2014

Partridge & Pears - beautiful with the Blendabilities Markers



Im heading off to the Hunter today to run a Blendabilities class with some of my very favourite customer (yes, i know.. they're all my favourites!) and I am going to help them create a couple of lovely coloured projects. There is something very therapeutic about colouring images... and when you can get results like this.. whats not to feel good about??

Even though this isn't one of today's projects I thought you'd like to see one I did a few weeks back. Actually the image for this was coloured in a Cafe with a friend.. we chatted and coloured and coffeed together.  Then I brought the images home and made them into cards. I love how it turned out. :-)

I'll show you today's project/s in another post very soon...

Such a beautiful day here on the Central Coast! Im off to East Maitland for this workshop... might even take a drive past some wineries on the way home :-)  Have a lovely day!




No comments: