Wednesday 5 November 2014

Beautifully Blended Christmas Bauble





If you've been paying attention you might notice that this Christmas card today is very similar to one I posted last week.  Truth is, its basically the same card. I was preparing for a Blendabilities workshop, and the lady who was hosting the afternoon requested that I use the Christmas Bauble. So I had a think and decided that the design I had previously used with the Partridge & Pears stamp, would also work beautifully with the Christmas Bauble. I changed the colours, and the embossing folder and voila! Another great card :-)

Of course creating beautiful cards is easy with Stampin'Up!  Here in Australia we are enjoying our latest Holiday catalogue, full of co-ordinating products... and its that co-ordination thing that makes creating with SU so simple! Stampin'Up does co-ordination like nobody else! The blendability markers I used were Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive.. and so of course I used the matching cardstock as well.  And because its Christmas I reserve the right to use bling at any time... hence the Gold glimmer paper behind the circle.  There's not a lot of thinking involved.. which is great when you just want to create stuff that just works!

I've been working on my latest projects and a new class schedule... so stay tuned for that shortly.

I hope you enjoy the card.  Have fun getting creative!

Linda x

No comments: