Wednesday 24 December 2014

Handmade gifts to show off and A Merry Christmas to everyone!



Today I haven't actually posted one of my creations... instead I wanted to show you a beautiful gift I received from the talented Vanessa Webb.  Vanessa is not only one of my closest friends, she is also a fabulous ambassador for Stampin'Up and I always come away from our visits with lots of inspiration and ideas.

I love her Christmas gift this year... hand stamped coasters which look simply fantastic bundled up with a striped grosgrain ribbon and tag.  I wonder why we don't give handmade gifts more often... a lot of people say its a lack of time-thing... but it takes time and even more money to visit the shops and choose a gift to purchase!  Handmade gifts are not only made with love by the giver, but they are rewarding to make AND to give. And ultimately save you time AND money!  I treasure all my handmade gifts!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a truly wonderful Christmas... and I wish you lots of creative adventures in 2015!  If you'd like to adventure on this journey together then please visit my blog again... or even better "like" my Facebook Business page for regular updates.  Click HERE to take a look, and then choose "like" to see what I've been up to!

See you all soon :-)

No comments: