Saturday 6 December 2014

I decorated my Project Life Album....



Disclaimer: This is not my idea!  I saw the cover of this cute album first decorated by the very talented US demonstrator Kay Kalthoff.. and thought what a great idea!  So i decorated mine too.  I added some of our Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon, and used white ink sponged on with the "Dots and Stars" Mask.  All up it took about 5 minutes to do!

Even undecorated the 6"x8" Project Life album makes a fantastic gift! You could give it as a stand alone item along with the Page Protectors, or you could add the Project Life cards, and even the accessory pack.  Or if you are feeling really creative.. you could make the album up with the cards... all they then have to do is to slide their photos into the pockets!

So if this sounds like a great gift idea to you... now is the time to order it and it will be delivered well before Christmas :-)

Have a lovely day!

Linda x

Here is my title page to my album... I've been keeping up with all the photos this week too!


Here is the 1st December page...  making Gingerbread Houses





And then 2nd December... putting up the Christmas tree.



And don't forget about the Super specials on right now... some things are marked down by up to 80% Here is the link to the list for you... Or just visit the ONLINE STORE, and its all in there.


http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=15


No comments: