Saturday 27 December 2014

Sale-A-Bration here we come... another Sneak Peek of what's coming!


Today I am showing off another card with new products... this time a combination of both new Occasions catalogue products AND Sale-A-Bration (SAB) products.  This year Stampin'Up has taken their wonderful co-ordination aspect a step further and has integrated the way we can use the new catalogue products with the SAB products. The colours work so well together for starters... but also the SAB brochure is full of project samples showing off products from both catalogues so you can see how they work together.  Such a great way to not only show off new products but to give you great ideas on how to use them for yourself!

I love the candy-gelato colours in this year's Sale-A-Bration DSP pack.  The colours are Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry and Calypso Coral... such a fresh combination!  You have already seen some of the projects I've been creating with them in previous posts... but here's another one today for you.  (And there's more where that came from too)

So I stamped the one of the sentiments from the Adventure Awaits stamp set in Rose Chalk ink on to our new Chalkboard paper. In case you are wondering (I was) how the Chalkboard paper is different from Basic Black cardstock... I can report that it is totally different.  The chalkboard paper is stiffer and thicker to begin with, and there is definitely a right and wrong side.  The side you stamp on has a coating that feels like suede or velvet... and it does actually look like a chalkboard.. which is the point I suppose!  The rose ink gives a great result stamped straight on (like on this card) but I wasn't really happy with the aquamarine until I re-inked it. Much better now. I haven't tried the yellow yet.. but my friend has that one, and it gave a great result.  I'll be getting that on my next order :-)

Also from the new catalogue I used the new "Stacked with Love" Washi tape.  I cut the sentiment with our Banner framelits - of course thats in the Annual catalogue, not the new catalogue coming out in January.

The background paper that I used is some of the new SAB paper, and the ribbon is an SAB item as well.  The point to SAB stuff is simple... for every $90 you spend on any products after the 6th January you will get to pick a FREE PRODUCT from the SAB brochure. How good is that?  The paper and ribbon you see here is just a couple of a great offering of SAB products.

So how do you get them?  3 ways:
1. Buy products - for every $90 you spend you get a free SAB product of your choice!
2. Host a workshop - LOTS of extra freebies for workshop hostesses between the 6th January and 31st March
3. Join as a Demonstrator - join SU during the SAB dates and you not only get $235 worth of product (for only $169) BUT you can also choose any 2 free SAB items OR choose any project kit

For more information on ANY of these options.... please contact me to learn more. Click HERE!

No comments: