Saturday 3 January 2015

Mini Treat Bag die... Vintage Style





Today I've created another little treat bag with the new Mini Treat Bag framelit die... this has so many pieces in it that I think it is actually a great buy.  It will be available from the 6th January.. and if you are coming to launch you will have the change to play and see it for yourself.  Here are the pieces:





The bag I designed today is just simply created by using the Typeset speciality DSP, and then I stamped some of the new "Butterfly Basics" stamps with Memento ink, and added some lace, ribbon, a peg and a glimmer butterfly. The word is one of the dies in the Mini Treat Bag set. Very simple, but very vintage-y. I like it!

I have some other awesome projects planned with this die to keep checking back to see what's new.
:-)  To see the latest and what I've been up to (plus see more specials and ideas) please visit my Facebook Business page by clicking HERE and hit "like"! See you there!

No comments: