Friday 2 January 2015

New Catalogue Launch is next Week! Come and Play!



I had a few minutes to get crafty yesterday and had my first go with the new Mini Treat Bag framelit die... its so CUTE!  And I was actually really impressed with how many pieces you get in the set... there are lots of great shapes to make all kinds of cute things :-)  I used some of our new Birthday Bash DSP, and stamped some chalkboard paper with Aquamarine chalk ink.  The pom pom trim is also from the new catalogue, and the banner shape is cut with another die from the same framelit set. A really great idea for party favours or lolly bags, and there are so many ideas you can create with this.

So if you'd like to see more new Catalogue ideas come along to next week's CATALOGUE LAUNCH!  I have 2 dates to suit lots of people, and I have a few spots left in each of them:

Tuesday 6th January 2015 @ 7.30pm

or

Thursday 8th January @ 11am

Cost is $20 and includes all supplies, prizes, samples and refreshments.  Im so excited about the new products... I can't wait to show you! (And don't forget that it will be Sale-A-Bration too... so you will get a fantastic free product for every $90 you spend from the 6th January!)

Click HERE to book your spot!

Lots more classes are coming up... so click on Class Schedule (above) to see them. More are added all the time.

No comments: