Wednesday 28 January 2015

Something Borrowed from Stampin'Up!



Last week I made this quick card with our new "Something Borrowed" DSP.... I adore this Sahara Sand DSP, and the matching lace!  But as you know, I do have a "thing" for neutrals :-)  Isn't it a sweet card?? It could be a Wedding card, or engagement or anniversary... or a range of other options I think. (You can change the sentiment as necessary)

I am going to be making a very similar card to this one  in next week's Stamp-A-Stack (the main
"flower" is different)... if you'd like to join us click HERE to book your spot!  At a Stamp-A-Stack you'll get to make 6 cards... 3 each of 2 different designs.  All materials and refreshments are provided and the class usually takes around 2 hours or so.  Cost is $20.. which is a bit of a bargain for 6 cards really! My classes are held on the Central Coast (NSW) and we use Stampin'Up products in class.

I'd love you to join us!






2 comments:

Rochelle Blok said...

Love this Linda! So pretty!

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thank you Rochelle :-) I did a slightly different version for my card class this week