Thursday 1 January 2015

Video Tutorial: Washi Tape Shapes on your projects





First of all.... Happy New Year everyone!!!  It's New Year's Day here in Australia and its 2015!!!  Time for fresh starts!



So today I am hoping to find some creating time.  Especially as I have lots of lovely new Products from our upcoming catalogues... some of which I haven't even opened yet. And as I have a product launch next week I want to be able to show off as much new product as possible. So there will be lots of playing and showing off in the coming days. If you would like to come and play with these products for yourself, just come along to the launch.. Im taking bookings for this right now, so click on Class schedule above, choose which time you prefer, and then click HERE to book your spot. All my classes and events are held on the Central Coast - the address is available when you book in.



So I am celebrating the New Year with a Video Tutorial for your creating pleasure.  Today you'll see how I created the above card :-)  Let me know what you think... and don't forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel if you would like to see more of these!



Enjoy the video!





No comments: