Monday 9 February 2015

Super simple Valenties card



This week I have given my Stampin'Up demonstrator team a little challenge... to send out a card and share the love with someone at random.  It could be a thank you for someone who has done something you are grateful for, or a get well card to someone who needs cheering up, or just a hello to make someone's day. I don't think Valentines should be just for one's significant other... there are LOTS of people in our lives who would be grateful for just a little kindness... and a surprise "random act of kindness" might be just the thing!

So my team are busy sending out cards to make someone's day, and I'd like to offer the same challenge to my blog readers too! Send out a card or another handmade item to someone who will love to receive it. If you'd like to share with me what you sent or how it was received, please feel free to comment below... or if you are on my Facebook Business page, you can comment there too.

Today's card is a super simple one that I made up just to send out to someone today. Just using different coloured hearts framelits through my Big Shot, and a bit of bling too of course :-) The sentiment is from the "Bravo" stamp set.

I believe that if everyone practiced "random acts of kindness"as a regular thing, the world would be a different place!

No comments: