Monday 8 June 2015

Stamp-A-Stacks this week... still spots left!



I wanted to show you the two card designs we are making this week.... these are made with new stamp sets and papers, and I had a lot of fun designing them.  If you'd like to come and play with new stuff too then I have a few spots left in both the evening and the day class this week. Here are the details:

You will create 6 cards in total - 3 each of 2 different designs. All materials (including envelopes) are provided, as well as refreshments. Cost is $20

June dates:
Tuesday 9th June @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 10th June @ 11am


My classes are held on the Central Coast of NSW... if you haven't been before I will supply the address on booking.  Click HERE to book your spot.. or call me on 0412 375 552.

Here is the other card design you will be creating (in case you missed it):






No comments: