Sunday 23 August 2015

Big Shot Basics and Beyond



This week I am running my "Big Shot Basics and Beyond" classes.  These are aimed at everyone who either owns a Big Shot or is thinking of buying one. We'll be playing around with different Big Shot techniques... and as the class name suggests, we'll start with basic techniques, and then move on to some really cool things you can do with your Big Shot.  So you'll be going home with some truly lovely projects.

The card you see above is one we'll be creating in this class.  In shows both embossing and cutting techniques... and even the colour is applied to the background with the Big Shot.  I know you'll love making it.

To book your spot, click HERE to email me that you are coming along.  The class is $25 (my standard technique class price) but if you bought your Big Shot from me then your class is only $10 (to thank you for your business).  Classes are held in my home on the Central Coast, address supplied on booking.  Here are the dates:

Tuesday 25th August @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 26th September @ 11am

At this time I do still have spots available in both classes.

I hope to see you in class!

No comments: