Monday 28 September 2015

Pink and Black for a special birthday





Last weekend I was invited to a friend's 70th birthday celebrations.  It was actually a surprise party... but WE were the ones getting the surprise and no one actually knew where we were going (except the party girl of course).  We were collected on the bus and away we went.... we ended up at Big Al's Elvis World!  Goodness.. I didn't know such places existed!  And I have never seen so much Elvis memorabilia in all my life!  It was certainly impressive and not something I've ever done before!

It was a fun night with great company and I will be sure to Project Life my photos at some point!

Of course I needed to make a special card, and I decided to hand-make the gift as well.  I thought you'd like to see them. My birthday lady has a thing for hot pink and Black so that made the colour scheme easy to pick! The stamp is one of our background stamps.. its called "Definitely Dahlia".  I embossed it in white embossing powder on both the black and pink backgrounds.

I hope she enjoyed them and i hope you do too!




No comments: