Sunday 13 September 2015

Sneak Peek at my September Stamp club projects



I thought you might like to have a little "sneak peek" at my September stamp club projects.  I have two clubs this month, and this is a look at the outside of the projects we'll be making together. I decided to combine the "Mini Treat Bag" die with the new Window framelit from the "Hearth and Home" set to create a "peek-a-boo" card.  This would make a very special one-off gift/card for someone special.

Of course the window die opens up so many possibilities (did you catch that pun?)!  In this case I couldn't choose between a purple and a blue colour scheme so I've decided to offer them the choice of either one. (I'll be sure to pop back and show you the inside - including the blue colour scheme - after our club dates.)  I used a piece of acetate behind the window for the "glass" and the card inside slides behind the window to provide the view of the trees. :-)

I hope the club girls like them! Actually this is a good time for me to mention that I'll be starting up new stamp clubs not too far from now, so if you are in driving distance to the Central Coast and would like to be part of a bi-monthly stamp club that makes some really special projects... let me know and I'll add your name to the list of interested parties!

You can contact me by clicking HERE.

Have a great day!

No comments: