Saturday 21 November 2015

Gorgeous Pillow Box Gifts!



This coming Wednesday I have my Pillow Box Project class.. we will be creating several gorgeous projects with the Pillow Box die which is featured in the current Holiday catalogue.  There are so many cute things you can create with this die! And I'll also show you how to alter the size of the box to give you more options when using the die.

The class will be held here on the Central Coast (NSW) at 11am on Wednesday 25th November.  The cost is $25 and includes all materials as well as lunch afterward if you wish to stay for that. To book your spot click HERE.

You can see one of our project in the picture above. I just love the window so that you can "sneak peek" whatever goodies you have inside!

Enjoy the project today! If you cant make the class, but would like to make pillow boxes yourself, the links to the products are shown below:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: