Friday 22 April 2016

Mother's Day Gift class - a couple of spots left!



Next week I am running a Mother's Day gift class to make these cute projects.  Of course you don't have to make them for your Mum... maybe you have someone else in mind, or would like them for yourself!  It features a cute tea bag caddy and a stamped candle AND a matching card.  I really have a thing for acetate, and thought it would be a different take on a traditional card.  And how long is it since I ran a candle stamping class??  A VERY long time indeed!  If you've never done it, come and learn how.

I have the class scheduled for 2 different times, but am capping numbers on this one.  Here are the details:


Dates: 
Tuesday 26th April @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 27th April @ 11am

Cost is $30 and includes all materials and refreshments. 

Classes are held on the Central Coast and beginners are welcome as well as more experienced crafters!


To book your spot click HERE and let me know!

I look forward to seeing you!

No comments: