Tuesday 17 May 2016

Which sets will you miss?



There are so many sets retiring that I know Im going to miss!  The advantage for me, running it as a business, is that I normally don't get too attached to products.... I know they are tools, and so I know I will use them as long as they are around. But sometimes there are a few items I get a little attached to....

One of my favourite sets from our current Occasions Catalogue is the "Going Global" set.  I loved it to make male cards especially, and I loved how I could use it for a  "Long Distance Relationship" theme. Which made it perfect for our Wedding Invitations a few months back!

The card on this page today was one I designed for a recent class.  I think it works great for a male birthday card! Or maybe a Father's Day card??

Enjoy the card and I'll pop back soon!

Linda x

No comments: