Tuesday 7 June 2016

Make and Take Project from our Stampin'Up Incentive Trip




I wanted to show you one of the cute "Make and Take" projects from our recent European Incentive Trip.  As many of you would know, Stampin'Up! look after their demonstrators extremely well, and this years Incentive Trip (or reward trip) was a 7 day cruise on the Mediterranean Sea, stopping at some great locations.  On the Friday of the trip, before we disembarked in Marseilles, we had the opportunity to take part in the company-organised Make and Takes if we wished.  And an opportunity to do some stamping (which included a free stamp set!) amongst friends in not an opportunity to miss!

So right after breakfast I headed down to the room which had been set up with all the products. The projects had been pre-prepared with instructions and everything laid out.  The card you see here was the first of the 3 projects that I made.  The stamp set is called "Touches of Texture" and although I had thought it was on my "nice to have" list, using it moved it up to my "NEED to have" list. But thankfully it was included as a gift for us, so I didn't have to actually buy it myself!  My favourite stamp in the whole set is the long textured background stamp that features both flowers and a kind of netting in the design.  You will be seeing me use this stamp a LOT. Fabulous for backgrounds, layering, collage and vintage styles!

The background DSP is from the gorgeous Moroccan DSP pack, and it is paired with the matching Washi tape.

Here are a few of the products for you!  To place an order click HERE.

Product List

No comments: