Friday 1 July 2016

Christmas Classes are BACK! Get started on your Christmas cards now and be ahead at the end of the year......




Yep... its the second half of the year and you know what that means.... CHRISTMAS!  I know I must sound crazy starting to talk about Christmas now, but every year I hear the same thing from my customers.....

"When are we going to start Christmas Cards?"

And with many "Christmas in July" celebrations starting to occur, this seems like a pretty good time.  Not to mention that if you come to all of the Stamp-a-Stacks between now and the end of the year you should have 36 Christmas cards ready to go.  And who doesn't like to get ahead of the game?

Here are the details for next week....


Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks

Tuesday 5th July @ 7.30pm
or 
Wednesday 6th July @ 11am

Cost is $20 and you'll go home with 6 cards, 3 each of 2 different designs. 

I hope you can make it.... don't forget to RSVP by clicking HERE

No comments: