Sunday 24 July 2016

Pink + Black + Gold + Flourishing Phrases for high drama



There is something about the contrast between hot pink and black that is just so dramatic!  Here I have teamed Melon Mambo with Basic Black and added the gold embossed panel from the "Pop of Pink" DSP pack.   It was a simple card to create, but I loved how it turned out.  The flourish thinlits are so exquisite and delicate, and they have become my favourite thinlits in my collection... at least for the moment!

Here are the products I used to make this card (if you are in Australia and wish to make one too, you can order them through my online store)  Don't forget our "BONUS DAYS" promotion is running right now.... for each $90 order you place in July you earn a $9 voucher to spend in August!

Product List

No comments: