Thursday 4 August 2016

Irresistibly Floral Speciality Designer Series Paper - Technique Class next week!



I love Designing Days!  That's when I put some time aside to design and create projects for upcoming classes and events.  It's no-guilt crafting time!  Today I've been creating projects for next week's "Irresistibly Floral" technique class.  It's no secret that embossed papers are often my favourites, and Emboss resist is one of my favourite techniques... but the difference with this paper is that the embossing bit is already done for you, and all you need to do is concentrate on the colouring aspect.

And there are so many ways to add colour to these papers!  I've used two different techniques on this card today..... and I would love to show you how you can too!  Here are the details of this class:


August Technique Class
Using the Irresistibly Floral Speciality DSP

This gorgeous speciality paper (see page 172 of your new annual catalogue) can be used in a multitude of different ways... come along and learn just a few!  You'll go home with several different projects all showcasing a different way to use it... brayered, sponged, spritzed, markers etc.  You will LOVE this paper!

Tuesday 9th August @ 7.30pm
or 
Wednesday 10th August @ 11am

Cost is $25 and all materials and refreshments are provided!

Click HERE to book your spot if you'd like to come along!

PS BTW, the colours I used are: Soft Sky, Sweet Sugar Plum and Peekaboo peach :-)

No comments: