Wednesday 3 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches is such a versatile set!





You would have seen me posting lots of different cards made with the gorgeous "Thoughtful Branches" stamp set over the past couple of weeks.  I am loving creating with it.... and the fact that it is only available for sale this month (August 2016) means that I need to make the most of it whilst I can!  I love that you can make tree cards as well as flowery projects... and this card is a great example of the latter.  And tonight and yesterday in my classes we used the same set for Christmas cards... but of course it works all year-round as well.

I've posted a list of products I used for this card below... If you are in Australia and would like to purchase any of these products click HERE to visit the Online Store.

Product List

No comments: