Friday 9 September 2016

10 Amazing Years! Taking a walk down Memory Lane!




What a big week it has been!  The first week of our 2016 Holiday Catalogue, which means all new products and projects to plan and share, and new events focusing on new stuff.  I have my catalogue launch on tomorrow (10th September at 2pm) and I am really looking forward to showing lots of new goodies.  (The card above will be featured at the launch on Saturday)

To top it all off, this week also marked by 10 year anniversary as a Stampin'Up demonstrator here in Australia!  What an amazing ride it has been..... so many wonderful experiences have come my way through Stampin'Up.  Wonderful friends, unlimited creativity, amazing experiences and exciting destinations have marked the journey along the way.  I look back to that seemingly small decision (whilst attending a friends Stampin'Up party) to join this Direct Sales papercraft company... I thought maybe I could make a bit of money out of my scrapbooking hobby, and have it put money IN my pocket instead of taking it OUT of my pocket!  Little did I know! What an incredible opportunity was presented to me.  It has been my main source of income for the past 10 years (particularly the last 5 or so) and i am so honoured to work with the most incredible group of team members, other demonstrators and creative customers who inspire me every day!


Here is just a FEW of my Stampin'Up memories at random.... (in no particular order)

Incentive trip to Noosa: Lake MacKenzie on Fraser Island in 2009. 


At Brisbane convention with Shelli

 With Shelli again, this time in Canberra in 2012.
 A group of VERY excited demonstrators about to fly to Salt Lake City, Utah in July 2013!



Visiting Head office in 2013 - SLC, Utah



Vanessa Webb and I together at the SU convention in SLC, 2013.  Such an amazing experience!


Norwegian Epic in May 2016 took us to Italy, France and Spain!



Paul and I in Pisa! First trip to Europe for me, and we had to see the sights!  (May 2016)



At the Colusseum in Rome, May 2016.






View from the Sheraton in Waikiki..... gorgeous!


Demonstrating new products for Stampin'Up at the Heartfelt convention in Sydney


Eating coconuts on the beach in Jamaica with the family, May 2014.


Cruising the Caribbean Sea on board the "Allure of the Seas" - May 2014

Made some dreams come true at Disneyworld Orlando


And this isn't even close to all my amazing moments or trips! Just a small sample!


So many wonderful things have come into my life thanks to this one small decision.   I would recommend it to anyone!  Yes, I've certainly put a lot of work in over the years, but the honest truth is that I have enjoyed it all immensely..... when you do what you love, it doesn't really feel like work!

If you would like to see more of what I get up to I would strongly recommend that you head over to my Facebook Business Page and hit the "Like" button... you'll get to see more of my adventures and musings. I love sharing what I do with everyone I can!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has made this journey such an amazing ride. I've learned so much about myself and am so excited to still be here and sharing what I love after 10 years! And a mega thanks to Stampin'Up for having so much heart, and for being AMAZING to work for!

Here's to the next 10 years!

Thank you!

Linda x





No comments: