Friday 23 December 2016

10 Days of Video Tutorials: Day 10 - Introducing the Lift Me Up bundle!



Welcome to the LAST DAY in this current series of Video Tutorials.  The "10 days of Video Tutorials" was something I decided to do as a little Christmas gift to you.  I've thoroughly enjoyed doing them... the hardest part was picking what to do each day when there are sooooo many options!

In this last video I mentioned that I would see you in the new year... Im not sure if I will make another video before that or not... its possible. So maybe you'll see another one after all. The problem is.... I have way too many exciting things to show you! The new Occasions catalogue (coming January 4) is FULL of wonderful projects and lovely products.  You are going to love it! I've started sending the catalogues out to my customers, so most will arrive in the days between Christmas and New Year.  If you haven't requested one, make sure you let me know!

Thank you so much for watching my tutorials... let me know if you have enjoyed them. And don't forget that if you are in Australia, I will be offering an Online Class to go with the "Lift Me Up" bundle.  I'll have more information about this as it goes live on January 4th... but I know that if you love this set, you are going to love the class projects!  And the class will be free when you purchase the set.... that's a great deal!

The daily tutorials might be done for a little while, but don't worry.. I'll still be back with other projects to show off... so stay tuned!

Linda x

Here is today's video for you:



No comments: