Monday 19 December 2016

10 Days of Video Tutorials: Day 6 - Creating Masked Backgrounds



If today's card looks a little familiar, there is a good reason for that!  I did the same design in completely different colours and NOT a Christmas version of this couple of week's back (Click HERE to see it)

I was looking today to make a video tutorial about using masked backgrounds (because I love them) and i decided to recreate the same design but this time as a Christmas card.  What do you think?  I think the colours came up awesome... I've used Tip Top Taupe as my base cardstock, and then my elements are Emerald Envy, Read Red and of course Basic Black.  With some gold glimmer thrown in :-)

To see how I got this soft and subtle background please watch this little video to show you how.  The masks are on our current retiring list and they are also marked down to only $7 for all 4... that's a BARGAIN!  To go shopping click on the "Shop Now" button on this page.

Here is the video... I hope you enjoy it.


No comments: