Saturday 24 December 2016

Need some last minute Christmas Inspiration?? Try this....



It really is getting down to the pointy end of the Christmas season, and if you suddenly find yourself with another person to create a card for, the idea of getting out your stamps and supplies at this point might be all a bit much!

Instead you only need to get out a couple of things... Your Project Life "Hello December" card kit, and a card base. My card base here is Real Red, and to that I've added one of the 6"x4" cards from the kit (cut down ever so slightly to fit the red base), and then I added a 3"x4" card with the sentiment "Have yourself a Merry little Christmas". To which I added a touch of Washi Tape from the Accessory kit, and a strip of silver glimmer paper.



It probably took me longer to type that than it did to make the card!

This is me signing out to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas..... we are heading off to Tamworth to visit my family.  I hope you spend Christmas with people you love too, and I look forward to sharing more Ink and Paper Love after Christmas!  Love to you all! Merry Christmas!

Product List

No comments: