Thursday 2 March 2017

Dragonfly Dreams - the one that everyone wants!




Well it's offical.  Dragonfly Dreams has been named as the most popular stamp set (and bundle) in our current Occasions Catalogue so far. And is it really any surprise?  Dragonflies have always been popular... they add a touch of whimsy to all your projects and all the supporting stamps in the set are designed with that idea in mind. The framelits of course make it all easy by allowing you to perfectly cut out the stamps.

Today I decided to CASE (or copy) a card that I love from our Occasions catalogue. Its one of my favourite projects and you'll find it on page 26. Even though mine is not exactly the same you can see where I got the basic idea.  Here's a closeup of the gold embossing on the bottom of the card:



I LOVE that as a demonstrator I don't have to come up with all my own ideas if I don't want to!  I do love the designing part of my job, but knowing that there are a plethora of already-created awesome ideas to use is just amazing.  In fact, StampinUp ENCOURAGES us to use their ideas!  They have a team of artists that create beautiful projects with StampinUp products... just for us to USE!!!!   Some of the places we can get ideas include...

Weekly training videos
Quarterly SU magazine
Social Media sites - Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram etc
Catalogue samples
Twice yearly training days that SU put on for us
Youtube instruction videos
Stampin' University (a special training place for Demonstrators to get all their questions answered)

Of course that is by no means all.... but you get the idea!  There are SO MANY ideas out there!

So there's never really an excuse not to get creating!  Personally I also provide a Facebook team group for the ladies in my team - where we can safely ask questions and share our ideas.  If you would like to get more information about joining the team, then email me HERE and I'll send you some information.  Or just click the "Join my Team" button at the top of this page.  But make sure you do it THIS MONTH as we have an awesome special on our kit right now where you can choose and ADDITIONAL 2 FREE STAMP SETS on top of everything else you receive!  It's the best bargain we have!

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: