Monday 20 March 2017

The Reflection Technique is our class technique of the month :-)



Each and every month I offer technique classes in my home studio.  It's usually the second week of the month, and most months there is something new to show.  Its hard to believe that I am still offering NEW techniques (well new to our classes anyway) even after being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator here in Australia for over 10 years!  

This month's technique is not a new technique by any means, but I've never offered it in a technique class before now.  It's called the Reflection technique... and the reason is obvious: this technique shows you how to get a reflection of your main image on your cardstock.  We will be making 3 projects at class this week.... and I know you are going to love them all.  The card you see above is one of our projects.  

Some stamp sets lend themselves to this technique more than others... and the "Beautiful You" stamp set that you see in today's card is a really great example.  I created a reflection of the girl with the umbrella.... I think the soft colours make this card work well.  If you would like to see how I did it, come along to class this week!  I run classes most weeks here in my home studio on the beautiful Central Coast, NSW.   Here are the details:


Dates:
Tuesday 21st March @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 22nd March  @ 11.15am
Cost: $25


If you would like to book in to class click HERE and let me know you are coming as numbers are limited!  I hope to see you at a class soon! (Visit the Class and Event schedule tab above if you would like to see what else is coming up!)

No comments: