Wednesday 17 May 2017

2017 Annual Catalogue Launch - come and play with new products!


Want to see the gorgeous new catalogue for yourself???  Come along to my 2017 Annual Catalogue Launch!  Places are limited,  and so it will be first in, best dressed on the day.

Here are the details...

Saturday 3rd June @ 2pm

My place at Narara, NSW (address supplied on booking)

Cost $15

All supplied included plus afternoon tea provided.

You'll go home with a number of fabulous products using gorgeous new products (Like the fabulous "Wood Words" stamp set and Wood Textures DSP in the pic above!)  I am super excited about this catalogue and you will love it too!

You'll need to reserve your spot by contacting me HERE.   There will be launch-only specials PLUS prizes and giveaways.

I hope to see you there!

No comments: