Friday 2 June 2017

New Catalogue Launch is tomorrow and I have 2 SPOTS LEFT!



Its a beautiful sunny day here on the Central Coast.  Im just coming on to post a card that is one of our projects at the New Catalogue launch tomorrow afternoon..... at time of writing I have 2 spots left and if you can make it I'd love to see you there!

This card uses the very beautiful Daisy Delight bundle (stamps and matching punch), plus the co-ordinating Designer Series Paper pack!  Don't you just love it when everything goes together??  I've included a product list for you below so you will be able to put together everything you need to create this beautiful card.  For those coming to launch... don't worry... you will get to make this and a couple more great projects.  Here are the details of the launch:

Saturday 3rd June @ 2pm

We'll be going til around 4ish, and of course there is afternoon tea too.

Cost is $15 so its a bit of a bargain for an afternoon of creativity.  All materials are supplied.

If you would like to join us click HERE and let me know!

Sales from the new catalogue (it was released yesterday) are going well!  I love all the excitement that surrounds a new catty!  Check it out for yourself.. I know you will love it!

Here's a close up of our daisy today...



Oh and did you know...... all hosts who hold a qualifying party in June will receive an ADDITIONAL $45 in free stuff on top of the existing benefits! Now thats cool! Contact me to book in a date in June....

Product List

No comments: