Sunday 27 August 2017

This Winter Wonder Snowflake from Stampin'Up is just beautiful!


A few more "sneaky peeks" from the new Holiday catalogue being released on September 1st, 2017!  Today Im excited to show you one of my new favourite items... the Champagne Foil paper!  Its beautiful... and in my opinion it sits somewhere between Copper and Silver.  Not only will you be able to use this lovely foil paper, there is a whole pack of DSP called "Year of Cheer" that features this foil too! Here's a look at a card made with THAT:


This was actually a card we made with StampinUp when we were all in Thailand last month! Its so simple, but its beautiful!


Also on my card today you can see I've used the Winter Wonder (Snowflake) Embossing Folder.  And yes, I do realise snowflakes aren't everyone's cup of tea here in a land where Christmas means Summer!   BUT.... they are so pretty, and I love them anyway.... so I'll find a way to sneak them into my crafting :-)

The last item that is new is a little bit hidden... you can see it poking out beneath my sentiment... its the Vintage Crochet Trim and even though this one is part of the Halloween collection, I think Im going to find lots of uses for it anyway.  Its certainly too lovely to just be used for Halloween!

I hope you enjoy this little card today and that you are loving the sneak peeks of all these awesome new products. My Holiday Catalogue mailout happened this past week, so I am looking forward to hearing that everyone is receiving them and loving them as much as I do.  (If you're not on my mailing list, its not too late!  Click HERE to request a free catalogue.... they can be sent anywhere in Australia!

Happy Stamping!

Linda x

2 comments:

Carole G said...

What r the dimensions of the foil c/s ? Beautiful card? Hoping this can be done in 3x3 but I haven't looked at my EF yet

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hi Carole.... thanks for your comment. I measured the foil piece and it is closer to 4"x4" (10cm x10cm to be precise). If you were using 3x3 the edge of the snowflake would be off the paper, but that could still make for an interesting look :)