Monday 7 August 2017

Video Tutorial: Versamark Resist Technique with Glossy White Cardstock




Here is a super simple way of getting a great look to your backgrounds with minimal supplies needed.  On this card I have used the Carols of Christmas stamp and framelit bundle to create this great Versamark Resist background.  With Glossy White cardstock making a return to the StampinUp catalogue this year we suddenly have a whole slew of new techniques to play with... and I think you will like this one.

I was inspired to try stamping the words on the background after seeing a card by Leanne Johnson, an overseas demonstrator for StampinUp who creates beautiful cards.  Her card had the words stamped on an angle like this too, and I loved this look. So I decided to step it up by using the Versamark Resist technique to make it even more of a feature of the card.



In this closeup photo you can kinda see how shiny that glossy cardstock background is.... I just love it!

I've made a little video to show you how its done.  (Oh and there's a little Holiday catalogue sneak peek in there too)  I hope you enjoy it!


No comments: