Thursday 5 October 2017

Embossed Elegance for a simple wedding card



Today I pulled out an old favourite stampset because its been a while since I used it.   This lovely flower  can be used in so many ways, but I wanted to just emboss it today.  I used a base cardstock of Sahara Sand, and embossed the image in silver.  I added a little black and white ribbon for drama (and of course a strip of Silver glimmer paper to set it off).  The sentiment is also embossed and comes from the Cheers to the Year stamp set.

I actually really love this simple card!  Here's a closer shot:



I've included a product list below if you would like to purchase any of these items for yourself... just click on the image of the product you are interested in. Or click HERE to visit the Online Store... items are shipped straight to you, anywhere in Australia.

I'll be back again soon!

Linda D x

Product List

No comments: