Wednesday 4 October 2017

Mixing Metallics and Musical Season for a beautiful Combination



One of my favourites in our latest Holiday catalogue (2017) is the Musical Season suite... you'll find it on page 25.  I love both the images in the stamp set AND the matching framelits (yes they are a bundle!) and I think what I love most is that this set is not limited to Christmas. Music lovers will find uses for this one all year round.

Today I have teamed it with our Merry Music DSP and champagne foil.  This was one of our class cards this week and i think you'll agree... its a beautiful card.  The girls all loved it last night and went home with 3 each of these (plus the one in the previous blog post!).

I've included a product list below should you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself... just click on the ones you want and you will be taken directly to my Online Store. Items are shipped straight to you.... anywhere in Australia!

Back with more for you soon!

Linda D x


Product List

No comments: