Tuesday 19 December 2017

Last Diorama of the year with the Night in Bethlehem Bundle



Yesterday I had a lovely comment on my Youtube Channel and a previous Diorama Card tutorial I had created there.  Apart from thanking me for the card, she also said she would like to see a Night in Bethlehem version of the Diorama card.  And that reminded me that I had never blogged this card, even though I created it a couple of months ago (it was my demonstration card for the Penrith Craft Show in early November!) Sometimes diorama cards are difficult to photograph, but this one didn't turn out too bad.

So here it is.  The card was so well received at the show, and everyone seemed to love it.  If you are interested in making a Diorama card for yourself I have made 2 tutorials for it in the past... and I'll pop up both those videos below.  I've also included below a product list for this card so that you can purchase the products and recreate it if you wish.  To purchase you can click the SHOP NOW button above, OR you can just click the pictures of the items you would like to be taken to the store purchase page.  Items are delivered straight to you, wherever in Australia you might be.

My number one tip is Dont be overwhelmed by diorama cards!  They are surprisingly easy to create, and the wow factor is well worth it!  This card uses surprisingly few products considering the end result. Of course you'll need your big shot too.

And finally, its worth knowing that the Night in Bethlehem stamps and framelits are NOT retiring!  However they will no longer be available as a bundle (with a 10% saving) so I would definitely grab them at the cheaper price while you can.

If you havent seen them before, i hope you enjoy the videos!

2017 Christmas Diorama card


2014 Christmas Diorama card



Product List

No comments: