Thursday 7 December 2017

Sneak Peek: Rainbow Unicorn using the Magical Day stamp set



At our Onstage training day in Melbourne last month I was lucky enough to get the awesome "Magical Day" stamp set as a prize.  I couldnt wait to come home and create with it.  I've now made a couple of cards with the unicorn in the set (I think the unicorn and dragon are my favourite images), and thought you might like to see one of them today.

For the clouds and rainbow I used a new and upcoming framelit set called the Rainbow Builder framelits.  As this is a little girl card, the colour choices were simple... pink and lots of glitter!



I cant post more details about the stamps and framelits just yet as they are not available until the 3rd January 2018, but I thought you'd enjoy seeing this little sneak peek just the same.

And if you would like to see more of whats coming and get your hands on it.... come along to my NEW CATALOGUE LAUNCH on the 6th January, at 2pm.  Right now I only have a couple of spaces left, so be quick if you'd like to join us!  Click HERE to email your booking to me.

Enjoy the card, and I'll be back with more to show you soon.

Linda x


1 comment:

Patrice said...

OMGoodness, Linda, this is super cute. I was lucky enough to win this set in Melbourne too, but haven't inked mine yet. Absolutely love your fun card. x